Comment on page
Privacy: Passwords & Other Gating Mechanisms
Sometimes you don't want other people in your space, and that's okay.
Sometimes you just want particular people in your space.
Luckily, we have a suite of tools you can use to limit who can enter your space.
Set up privacy rules in the 3D editor
- 1.Go to oncyber.io/create
- 2.Go to the space you want to set the rules for
- 3.Click the gear/settings icon on the lower panel
- 4.Navigate to "Setup Token Gating"
From here, you can restrict access and:
- Set a password people must enter
- Restrict to people who hold certain Ethereum or Tezos NFTs
- Restrict people to only be able to access during certain dates/times
- Restrict people based on a certain set of wallet addresses
- Restrict to only people who are logged in to oncyber
You can mix and match, choosing any combination of the above. When people attempt to enter your space, they'll need to meet the necessary criteria.