Comment on page
Creating Different Spaces
To create a new space
- 1.Go to oncyber.io/create
- 2.Click on the space title to surface all of your spaces
- 3.You'll have the option to "Create New Space" -- click that
Different options for spaces
- Free spaces provided by oncyber
- Spaces provided by the ecosystem
- The ability to upload your own space
If you've made it this far, it's likely that you've already set up a free space. All you have to do is click "Create Space" on one of the free options and you're off and running
You can buy a space:
- Spaces are available for purchase via ethereum. This requires web3 wallet & enough eth to transact.
- When you purchase a space, you own the space and can use it as frequently as you want. You can create as many versions of that space as you'd want. You can use that space across other metaverse platforms that check ownership for that space.
- There is an ever growing supply of spaces, and you should always only buy what you want for exactly what it is.
You can also upload your own space: