Comment on page
Linking spaces via Portals
When you have multiple spaces, want to connect your space to a friend's or want to showcase someone else's space within your space, it's time to use a portal!
Portals are oncyber's version of a link -- they connect any 2 oncyber spaces, essentially turning each oncyber space into a lego block that can be added on to an ever growing world.
There are three ways to add portals:
- 1.Click the portal tab on the add asset modal and drag and drop a space
- 2.Click a placeholder, and select a space to add it directly in that particular spot
- 3.Click on a pre-embedded portal (that the builder of the space set up) and choose where it goes to
- 1.When users visit a space, they'll press "E" on desktop to go open a portal or tap it on mobile, and then in either case, they simply walk through to get to the next space
- 2.Portals can go to any space, whether you own them or not. You can change the selection to "Search All" and then enter the oncyber URL.