On the home page oncyber features a number of experiences that you can check out! Scroll the feed or search for a specific space.
By default, everyone shares the same 3D model and has a default pfp that is above their head and used in chat.
You can change your PFP in just a few clicks:
- Connect your wallet (it’s safe!) to login
- In the top right corner, click Account Settings
- Select your PFP and save
In world controls
In world, there are some basic controls for visitors:
- Use mouse/track pad to look around
- Use WASD or arrows to move
- Press space to jump
- You can open portals and inspect artwork for more details. Press ‘E’ to interact on desktop or tap on mobile.
- To open a return portal, press “F” or tap return to hub on mobile
- Tap and hold to move forward
- While holding aim in a direction to look and move that way
- Swipe left, right, up, or down to look in a different direction
- You can tap on certain elements (like artworks) for additional details