Requirements to Mint
To be eligible for minting, your space must be reviewed.
- 1.An oncyber account set up via an ethereum wallet. you’ll login with this wallet, manage your destination, and receive payouts where applicable (required).
- 2.Title // Destination Name: this is what your destination will be referred to. This name will show up within the relevant OpenSea collection. This name must be unique and cannot have already been used (required).
- 3.Description: you should provide a description about your space and its intent. no links or claims that go against terms of service can be laid out here (required).
- 4.Cover Image: a cover image will be automatically generated when uploaded, but you can overwrite with a different image that is 1:1 in aspect ratio.Your cover image must just be of the glb/raw model as it runs in the oncyber engine — you cannot add statues, artwork, or content that is otherwise not included in the file itself (required).
- 5.Cover video: FOR THE COVER VIDEO, go to our discord and ask for help putting together a recording path. THIS IS REQUIRED. Your video must be a direct output from our cinematic recording tool. Your cover video must just be of the glb/raw model — you cannot add statues, artwork, or content that is otherwise not included in the file itself. You can access a tutorial on how to use the cinematic recording tool here or join our discord for help creating a cinematic path for your space! MAKE SURE YOU “Export” your json file and submit that with your space (required).
- 6.Recording path: you will use this for 2 things: 1) recording the video referenced above for upload and 2) to enable a 1-click video recording feature for users of the space. You can access a tutorial here or join our discord for help creating a cinematic path for your space! MAKE SURE YOU “Export” your json file and submit that with your space (required).
- 7.Collection selection: all spaces will be minted within oncyber community ethereum or oncyber community polygon collections. once your space is approved, you’ll select whether you’ll mint to the ethereum or the polygon collection (required).
- 8.Token Cap: you’ll need to provide an estimate for the max # of tokens that would be minted (required for 1/x mints).
- 9.Allow List: CSV file with allowlisted wallets. The CSV should have two columns. Column A: wallet addresses, Column B: the # of spaces that the corresponding wallet address can claim. Your CSV should be organized like the file here — make sure that any address only appears once. You’ll upload this file after your destination has been approved (required for claim pages).
- 10.Claim Window: you will select the start and end dates and times for the claim to be live — you’ll select this only after your space has been approved (required for claim pages).
You are responsible for all fees related to the distribution of your space NFTs.
For now mints will be restricted to oncyber community ethereum and oncyber community polygon collections.
For now, oncyber does not support primary sales directly and as such has no opportunity for fee splits there — all primary sale revenue generated goes directly to you as the creator, less the platform fees you encounter when selling. For secondary sales, a 7.5% creator royalty will be collected (unless the marketplace does not enforce those fees). oncyber takes 25% of the royalties generated; you as the creator will keep 75%.