Custom Space Overview
Anyone can upload and use their own custom space on oncyber permisionlessly.
Review the steps below to do so.
Some oncyber spaces are represented via NFTs that allow holders of those NFTs to use the corresponding space on oncyber. oncyber provides tools for 3D artists and communities to mint and distribute space NFTs — to use these tools, your space must pass a review process.
Upload and use your own custom space without asking for permission.
- 2.Upload your space
If you want to bring your space on chain and have it represented by an NFT, your space must pass certain review criteria — it must perform 60+ FPS across standard devices, your glb file must be organized according to our technical standards, and you must submit all required metadata.
If your space meets this criteria, your space will be eligible to be minted and distributed.
There are 2 distribution types available:
- Claim tokens to your own wallet: from 1 to X, mint tokens to your own wallet and do with them as you please.
- Set up a claim page based on an allowlist: provide a CSV along with your space and we’ll provide a claim page where wallet addresses on the allow list are able to claim the space for free. At this time we do not support listing assets for sale directly on oncyber — you can explore other options by minting the tokens to your own wallet. For now the claim page support free claims only.
To submit your space for review:
- 4.If your space meets review criteria, your space will be eligible for minting and will be approved. if our team rejects the build or otherwise has optimization feedback, you will receive that feedback (via the email you submit your space with) and are expected to implement changes before the space will be eligible for release.
- 6.Click continue
- 7.Depending on which option you selected, you’ll have different options. All spaces will be minted within either the oncyber community ethereum collection or the oncyber community polygon collection.
- 8.You will receive updates to the email that you submit alongside your destination.